Personal Data Protection Code
Information to data subjects pursuant to Sect. 13, It. Leg. Decree 196 of 30 June 2003
The “Personal Data Protection Code” (It. Leg. Decree D.Lgs 196 of 30 June 2003) Sect. 13 imposes a duty to inform the data subject of the fundamental elements of processing.
As Abbiati Casino Equipment s.n.c. fully complies with the provisions of Leg. Decree 196 of 30 June 2003, this information notice is intended to provide you with the appropriate information on: the kind of data in our possession, the purposes and modalities of processing personal information, and the scope of any communication or dissemination of such.
According to the above-mentioned act, Abbiati Casino Equipment s.n.c. guarantees that the processing of personal data will respect fundamental rights and liberties, as well as the dignity of the data subject.
This information notice shall be valid for all data collected by Abbiati Casino Equipment s.n.c. through its website.
“Processing” personal data means any kind of collection, recording, storage, modification, communication, cancellation and dissemination of personal data.
During the course of their normal operations, the information systems and software procedures responsible for the functioning of this website acquire various types of personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. As a result, mere access to the site implies Abbiati Casino Equipment s.n.c.’s acquisition of information and data that regard the user.
- Purposes of processing personal data
- Scope of communication and dissemination of information
- Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing information
- Duration and modalities of processing
- Rights of the data subject pursuant to Section 7
- Data controller’s identification data
- Exercise of rights
Purposes of processing personal data
For all users of the site, the personal data may be used to:
- Permit browsing of the public web pages on our site
- Respond to requests received through the email addresses published on the site
- Obtain anonymous statistical information on the site use (ex. analysis of the most visited pages)
- Obtain anonymous statistical information on the geographical areas of origin
- Control proper functioning of the site
- Determine any liability in case of unlawful acts against the site
The personal data of users who register on the site will be processed for the above-described purposes as well as for purposes related to requested services, in particular:
- To permit browsing through the reserved web pages on our site
- To register users with the service requested
- To comply with contractual obligations of the service requested
- For marketing purposes
- To send advertising, technical and promotional information via email
Scope of communication and dissemination of information
With respect for the above-listed purposes and subject to communication to third parties in compliance with the obligations of law or pursuant to regulations or other Community provisions, we may disseminate the information in Italy or abroad to: third parties who perform data analysis for statistical purposes and third parties whom the Data controller has made responsible for site maintenance, under its supervision.
The personal data of registered users may also be communicated to persons in charge of the processing assigned by the Data controller who provide the services available on the site.
No personal data acquired by the WEB service will be disseminated.
All communication and dissemination will take place with respect for the processing purposes described above.
Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing information
No consent is required of users to be able to browse non-reserved web pages, as the private information necessary is automatically and implicitly provided in the TCP/IP protocol used by the Internet.
Use of the services offered by Abbiati Casino Equipment s.n.c. through its website is optional and voluntary, as is sending email to the addresses indicated on this site.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or refusal to consent to its processing will make it impossible to obtain registration, and thus the service requested by the user. More information regarding the characteristics of the services offered through our site is available in the relevant registration forms.
Duration and modalities of processing
For purposes of this information notice, personal data is processed whether or not by automatic means, by specially appointed persons, for as long as strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, and fully observing all precautionary measures which guarantee its security and confidentiality, as well as full compliance with the provisions of law.
Rights of the data subject pursuant to Section 7
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain information on:
- The source of personal information
- The purposes and modalities of processing
- The logic applied if processing is carried out by means of electronic equipment;
- The identification data of the data controller, data processors and the data controller’s representative designated pursuant to Section 5, paragraph 2
- The parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such as the designated representative within the country, as data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
Data controller’s identification data
The data controller is Abbiati Casino Equipment s.n.c., with registered office at Strada della Risera,9 – 10090 – Rosta (To – Italy), tel. +39 011 95.67.865 , fax +39 011.95.67.871
The data processor is Giovanni Abbiati, domiciled at said registered office
Exercise of rights
To exercise the rights provided at Sect. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, reported in paragraph 6, the data subject must send a written request to the attention of the Data processor or Data controller, in one of the following ways (Sect. 9 par. 1):
- Through email to the special address [email protected]
- Through fax to the following number: +39 011.95.67.871
- Through registered letter to the following address: Abbiati Casino Equipment s.n.c. / Strada della Risera,9 – 10090 – Rosta (To – Italy)